While in Chicago I got to check out some new toys at the SweetSuite 2013 party. One that caught my eye is a line of sock monkeys by Patch Products. These are NOT your ordinary traditional sock monkeys! As you know I have a fondness for Sock Monkeys because of my working with Monkey Do Project. I was able to score Star Harmonkey for Jackie Wilson, MDP founder and sock monkey fanatic.
Each limited edition Planet Sock Monkey has it’s own unique personality and quirks. There are 6 collectible sock monkeys in all. Each Planet Sock Monkey is 10″ tall and has it’s own accessories and outfit to match it’s personality. Introducing (drum roll please)……
- Ima Bananerd™: A cutely chronic nerd who’s full of self-confidence in spite of her clumsiness.
- Eaton Dedd™: A very hungry, undead zombie, forever in search of something to munch on…
- Long Sock Silver™: A scoundrel of a pirate, with a flair for the dramatic and a taste for grog.
- Magenta Beetsch™: A tough-as-nails punk band drummer, passionate about her tattoo art.
- M.O.N.K.™: A rough-edged, loud-mouthed rapper keeping it real for his fans.
- Star Harmonkey™: A sweet and stylish singer with a big heart and sparkling personality
These 6 monkey characters will be switched out over time and new Planet Sock Monkeys will arrive. How cool is that?
I’m thrilled to announce that I am giving away the total Planet Sock Monkey collection to one lucky winner! The giveaway runs from Oct. 14-21st. Each doll is valued at $21.99 for a total prize value over $120.
All you have to do is enter via a Rafflecopter giveaway!