I really need to knuckle down and start marking things off of my To Do List for the week. These are in no particular order.
1. Sort through the gifts I’ve bought throughout the year and update my Gift Lists.
Get the ornaments from the garage so Charlie can decorate the tree tonight.
3. Work on PTO stuff
- agenda for tonight
- send out PTO eNews email (finally! My internet was wonky all day)
- finish fundraising forms
- fax district info
4. Cub Scouts
- finish Charter stuff I forgot to turn in
- send out email about meeting/party tomorrow
- organize for meeting/party tomorrow
5. Wintergrams for Wednesday folders copied
6. clean kitchen and mop before we die from Samonella or other food disease
7. get Max and Ruby’s nails trimmed
8. start checking blood sugar 3x daily with SHINY new monitor per doctor’s orders
9. finish annual Christmas newsletter
10. grocery shopping for baking and regular foodstuff
11. Finish emptying souvenir suitcase and put all luggage back in the attic.
finish making wreath for front door and hang it up.
That is all I can think of right now.